Image Map

Saturday, January 26, 2013

100th Day of School

Wow, what a day! We celebrated the 100th day of school this week. Boy did we celebrate! The kiddos were having so much fun on their projects, they worked right through P. E.! (When the kids go to P. E., that is my planning time...so I didn't get a break!) We made silly hats, counted out 100 items to go into snack bags, made 100th day booklets, and made  fruity loopy necklaces from cereal.
After such an eventful day, I went to bed early. The next morning, when I checked my Facebook News Feed, what did I see?! There was a picture of a professional football player wearing one of the silly hats my kiddos had made! (He's visiting family in our little town.) Now how exciting was that!!!

1 comment:

  1. On this page you are going to view the school bags for girls. Girls mostly like pink color that's why I mostly include pink color school bags . School bags for girls

    ReplyDelete