Image Map

Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's been awhile...

     It's been a month since my last post! Well my first post actually... I have been sooo busy though! And it looks as if things are going to stay that way for a lot longer. 
     My oldest daughter (Autumn) was diagnosed with a very rare type of breast tumor in October. A partial mastectomy was done on October 31st. The tumor was  non cancerous. Please keep her in your prayers. She is a 2nd year high school science teacher that is working on her Masters and planning a June 1st wedding!
     Mollie is my youngest daughter. She is currently a junior in college. She has changed majors recently and is still somewhat unsure of what she wants to be when she grows up.
     Things I'm currently working on:  
1. My Teachers Pay Teachers store is up and running! Woo Hoo! I'm working on about 3 files that I hope to have uploaded to TPT by next weekend. I must admit that I have an addiction...I'm addicted to TPT! My family is getting a little jealous with the amount of time I spend working on my TPT files.
2. I think I'm about to figure this blogging thingy out...We'll see. I did find and add this new free Owl themed template. Yep, this old lady did it! Then I figured out how to add the Teachers Pay Teachers badge to the blog! I hope to make my blog more interesting by learning how to add pictures. I think others might like seeing how my classroom is setup ect...
3. Lesson plans! Oh, my...the new standards are a bit of a challenge for this going on 32 years veteran of the classroom. But the great finds that I have found on TPT have made the transition go rather smoothly.
     That's all for today. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment