Image Map

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Working on new items for Teachers Pay Teachers

It's 11:05... I'm tired...my wrist hurts...my knee hurts...my eyes ache...so what am I doing...I'm working on new products for my TpT store. Well, at the moment I'm blogging-but just for a moment-then back to work. I really need to take a break and get some Tylenol in my system.

I'm working on 2 products at the moment. Out Of This World Graphing is the first product. I love the graphics in this unit!!!! It's basically finished, but I can't think of how to word the description page. That's always a stumbling point for me.


The 2nd project is my February Morning Worksheets pack. My morning work packs are real lifesavers for  me in the classroom. I have a 2 page front and back packet on my students desks every morning. It takes most of the students 15 to 30 minutes to complete the packet. These packets are not busy work, but review of skills that we have worked on during the year.


That's all for now. I am getting up to search for some Tylenol!

No comments:

Post a Comment