Image Map

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April Showers Bring... Umbrellas!

I'm sure you have heard the old saying "April showers bring May flowers". Well, I think we will get ready for some April showers. Today I created an April Showers glyph that I plan on sharing with you on Monday. I'll give you a little sneak peak of what to expect on Monday below.



My kiddos had so much fun making their umbrellas! We have used up all of our glue sticks... so we had to use the dreaded bottles of Elmer's glue. Why can't students just use a little dab of glue!!! Some of my little angels tried to use a whole bottle of glue to attach just one raindrop! (I'm exaggerating...but really, they do not seem to understand the difference between just a dot of glue and a huge blob of glue!) 
I think the raffia bows add just that extra bit of flair that makes the umbrella craft stand out. My next craftivity will be...did you guess May flowers? If you did, you are probably correct!

Thanks for visiting,

No comments:

Post a Comment