Image Map

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to me and... a Flower Clip Art Freebie!!!

I have come to the realization that I have several addictions...

1. I'm addicted to Teachers Pay Teachers.
2. I'm addicted to creating new files for my TpT store.
3. I'm addicted to creating clip art for my Teachers Pay Teachers files.

Whew...what a relieve to get that out in the open! LOL

Care to guess what today is? Did anyone guess that today is my birthday? If you did, you guessed correctly! To celebrate my birthday, I'm giving away a free gift to anyone that wishes to download it! My gift to you is a free flower clip art file. My favorite is the little bird looking at the flower...
Included in the file are 6 colorful flowers and 6 black and white flowers .png files.
To download the file, click on the picture below. It will take you to my TpT store.

I decided to join the Manic Monday linky once again!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Thanks for dropping by my blog!!!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy Birthday too! Hope you had a fabulous day! (I'm a new follower.)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.


    Owl About Us


    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    Thanks for the freebie...always on the hunt for cute clipart :)

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday and thanks for the cute spring clip art!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! You are so clever. I love these bright, cheerful flowers...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete