Image Map

Monday, January 6, 2014

Back to School...

It's back to school with the kiddos tomorrow! It's a happy and sad time for me...I have missed my school kids, but I am really going to miss sleeping late!
Over Christmas break, I was busy working on TPT files. Drawing clip art and frames for my files is a new addiction! I updated my January Morning Work packet. I added 30 pages plus spiffed up a few of the old pages with new boarders. Take a look at a couple of the new pages:


Do you have an iPad? My iPad is my favorite toy! I have an iPhone, iPad, and iPad mini. I love them all! The app that I use to draw my clip art and frames is called ArtStudio. There was a little bit of a learning curve, but I have gotten rather comfortable using it for my creations. 
ArtStudio app

There is one more thing that I would like to share with you before I log off to watch the BCS National Championship football game. I "LOVE" Kid Snippets. This Drivers Ed clip is one of my favorites. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment