Image Map

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Yep, I know...it's been awhile!

Happy New Year!

Did you make a New Year's Resolution? I did...
It's to blog at least once a week. I certainly hope to keep this resolution!
So much has happened in my life since I last blogged. The most important event was:

Henry "Braxton" Bridges was born! I'm a Nonna now!

The next important event was:

After 33 wonderful years teaching K-2, I retired!

I'm really enjoying retirement! I thought I would have more time to spend on TPT files, but being Braxton's Nonna takes up a lot of my time!

Speaking of Teachers Pay Teachers, this is the file I'm working on and hope to get posted ASAP:

Winter themed Color by Code Addition 0-20

That's it for now...
I hope you have a Blessed New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment