Image Map

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sneak Peek! 100th Day of School!

I have always loved the 100th day of school. Why? I'm not sure... Maybe because it's a great opportunity to do lots of fun activities that keeps the kiddos engaged while they are learning without realizing it! Can you guess what file I'm working on now? If you guessed "100th  Day of School Color by Code Addition and So Much More" you're right! Here's a peek at one of the activities that will be included in the file.

The picture shows a hat that is adorned with a bow that has 100 dots! The bow is attached to a sentence strip that has been decorated with 100 tally marks. My kiddos have always loved wearing silly hats on the 100th day of school. I'm sure this hat will be a big hit with the girls. 

My latest file is ready and it's for sale on TPT!
 Click on the picture to go to my TPT store.


 Click on the picture to to to my TPT store.

You can also find a free sample from this file at my TPT store too! Follow the link below the next picture to grab your freebie.


I had soooo much fun making this file! Here's hoping that others love it as much as I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment