Image Map

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Clip Art!!!

I have just uploaded my first clip art set to Teachers Pay Teachers. I am so nervous and excited!!! The set has a total of 36 png graphics. "png" graphics files are the ones with the transparent backgrounds. Fifteen of the graphics are black line and the other 21 are colorful. Oh my! I haven't even said what the graphics are! Kites! With March being just around the corner, I thought some kite graphics were just what folks might be searching for. Believe me, I searched for some to spruce up some handouts I'm working on and I could not find any! Please take a look and let me know what you think.



Click on the link below to download the 2 free graphics that are pictured. They are the 2 that are in the "Download Preview" file.
Thank you for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment