Image Map

Monday, February 25, 2013

March Sentence Jumble

My kiddos love sentence jumbles. (I think some refer to this type of page as a sentence scramble or a scrambled sentence.) They think it is fun to figure out how the words should be arranged to form a complete sentence. Little do they know how much they are learning while they are having fun! I'm linking up as usual with Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies. I hope your students enjoy the sentence jumbles!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

6 comments:

  1. Donna, Great freebie for March! Thank you so much for sharing it.
    Merinda
    Pirate Girl's Education Invasion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog through 'Teacher's Toolkit's' linky! Thank you for sharing your ideas :)

    -Ciera
    adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that your kiddos enjoy this file!

    ReplyDelete