Image Map

Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Liebster Nominees


Drum roll please!!! And now for the announcement that we have all been waiting for...

My nominees for the Liebster Award are:

1. Clip Art by Carrie Teaching First
2. Mrs. D's Corner
3. Pirate Girl's Education Invasion
4. Chalk One Up For The Teacher
5. Mrs. Bohaty's Kindergarten Kingdom
6. Frugal In First
7. Science For Kids
8. Common Core Connection
9. Teachers Clipart
10. Hedrich's Hive
11. Buzz Into Kinder

The Rules:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated you.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions posted by the nominator.
4. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
5. Choose 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers and link to them on this post.

My 11 questions for my nominees:
1. What are you reading now?
2. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
3. Do you like cats, dogs, or both?
4. Would you rather build a snowman or a sandcastle?
5. What was the last concert you went to?
6. Who is your favorite singer or group?
7. Who is your favorite author?
8. What person living or dead would you like to have lunch with?
9. Why did you become a blogger?
10. What was your favorite subject in high school and why?
11. Have you ever met anyone famous? If yes, who?

truly hope that all of my nominees have as much fun completing the Liebster requirements as I did! Thank you again Pamela for nominating me! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me :) I truly appreciate the honor!

    Mrs D

    Mrs D's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so very welcome! I hope you enjoy answering the questions and blog hopping as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete