Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

Free March Clip Art!!!

It's Monday! Do you know what that means? Well, on Monday's I link up with Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies! I always get the neatest ideas and great freebies every Monday from this sight.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 Today my freebie is a set of 6 March inspired png graphics. The 6 graphics are pictured below. Click on the link "March Shamrocks, Kites, and Owls Freebie" below the last pictured graphic to pick up your freebie!




3 comments:

  1. Okay, I love your falling hearts! If I knew how to do that, I definitely would :) I actually saw your owls last night :) I follow you on TPT and thought they were adorable :) I found you through the Manic Monday Classroom Link Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch Faith! I have just started dabbling with clip art for my own files. I thought others might enjoy them too, so I decided to upload a set to TpT.
    I found the falling hearts at http://blogamation.com/. This site has so many cute free animations for blogs.
    Wow! Now I know someone that follows me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The falling hearts are so ADORABLE!! Thanks for the cute clip art ... Happy Valentine's Day!

    Amanda
    Let’s Get Fancy in First

    ReplyDelete